Monday, October 4, 2010

First post!

So. I have decided that I wanted to create a blog just to share thoughts and other such things. More expanded than the randomness of Twitter tweets or less restricted than Facebook updates in friends' news feeds.

Maybe some bits about things I'm working on at the moment, follow-ups on things I've done already. I would definitely love to share tips or hints I've found while doing the things I do, or maybe even learn something from someone else.

I can't really promise I'll even keep this thing updated even semi-regularly.

Generally speaking, I'm not a fan of blogging, but I used to back in LiveJournal's time, before social networking really cropped up and ruined that. Although, I was also in middle/early high school at that time, so there wasn't much to be blogging about.

Let's get on with the show!?

No comments:

Post a Comment