Thursday, June 23, 2011

A couple projects

Umbreon
Head, ears, tail, feet stuffed with polyfill, body filled with plushie beads. Hand stitched on the yellow detail cut from fleece. Felt eyes with acrylic paint detail. Hand-sewn nose.


Jolteon

Made this one back in January when my beau came down with a flu and I thought he needed a friend. The white parts are cut from a pair of old socks. :D  I had a terrible time with this because at the time, I didn't have any fabric scissors so cutting was just absolute hell. As a result, some pieces turned out funny - the face, for example, is a little derpy.



Original plushie design by: renegar-kitsune




"Bonsai Bag" purse

Canvas material inside and out; I love this thing. It helped me figure out zippers.

 

Pattern by Rae at http://www.made-by-rae.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment