Monday, December 13, 2010

Teddiursa Hat

Well, my fiancé took my foxy ear hat I made hostage and refuses to give it back. Except - however - under one condition: He wants a teddiursa hat. CAN DO!


It started off the same as my foxy ear hat, but with rounded ears instead of pointy ears.
The Ackbar says: It's a TRAP!
But most importantly and identifying about Teddiursa is the forehead-moon. I'm still working on how I can best sew details and things on. I used a wider zig-zag stitch for my Luvdisc plushies (Which I suddenly realize I don't think I made a post about) which worked but I'm not sure if I was 100% satisfied with it. I used a much narrower zigzag on the moon and tried to stay close to the edge of it, then doubled back over it again. I'm relatively pleased with the outcome.

It's... a HUGE moon.

I also pinched the ears in the middle and stitched it. Just cause. :>


I hope he loves it. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment